You will ensure that any guests comply with the provisions of your tenancy agreement. You are responsible for their conduct; including their adherence to the Chapter Members’ Code. Chapter reserves the right, at our discretion, to refuse entry to the building of any guests, as well as eject any guests from the building if we consider their behaviour or conduct is causing, or is likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or distress to others. As stated in the Chapter Members’ Code (which forms part of your tenancy agreement) guests will be required to show a valid form of personal identification on arrival. Your guests will also need to register on entering and leaving any Chapter building, so that we can ensure the safety of everyone in the community.
• Guests need to be accompanied by you at all times.
• You need to obtain prior consent for any guests under the age of 18.
• Your guests may be registered in advance via the resident portal.
• Access times for guests are not restricted throughout the day
• Overnight guests are permitted in accordance with the terms of your tenancy agreement.
• Guests are welcome to stay for a reasonable number of nights in a calendar month without you needing to obtain prior agreement from your Community Team. Chapter reserves the right to use their discretion when considering these requests.
• Residents in studios, not shared with other residents, may have more than one guest per night.
• Residents in shared accommodation are limited to 1 overnight guest per night and must agree/inform other occupants of the shared apartment, of their overnight guest ahead of visits if possible.
Please note, Chapter reserves the right to change the Guest Policy to comply with Covid 19 UK Government regulations.