Following the Government’s announcement that indoor gyms can re-open from the 25th July we are pleased to confirm that we will re-open the gym on Monday 3rd August.
So that we can operate the gym in a safe and controlled manner we will be implementing the following changes
- You must book a slot using the booking facility on the Chapter Services App
- The slots will be for 90 minutes at a time and no more than one slot per day may be booked per user
- Residents who are unwell should not use the gym. Anyone displaying signs of fever, a new persistent cough and/or part of a household with someone with these symptoms must not attend the gym, self-isolate for 14 days, seek medical advice by calling 111 and inform the Chapter Team immediately, by email
- The gym will be open on restricted hours Monday to Sunday 8.30am – 6pm
- Residents will initially be able to book a maximum of one slot per day subject to availability, on a first-come-first-served basis. All bookings must be made via the Chapter Services App
- Residents must not share equipment with other users of the gym
- Some equipment has been moved or is turned off to allow social distancing to be adhered to. Please do not turn on any equipment that is out of use or move any of the equipment.
- Please bring your own drink containers with you and dispose of any unwanted bottles in the regular way.
- Please use the bins provided to dispense of any wipes or tissues.
- Cleaning operatives will clean down equipment after every session, but we ask residents to also clean equipment before and after every use.
- Hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipe stations are positioned throughout the gym and we encourage people to use them regularly.
- Fob access has been disabled and the reception team will allow residents into the gym at the start of the bookings
- A member of the onsite team will monitor and inspect the gym five minutes before the end of each session to ensure that all residents respect the session times.