11.1 Residents should follow the instructions below:
- Remain calm and act methodically and speedily.
- Leave your apartment immediately closing the doors behind you, and activate the nearest RED call point located at each fire escape door.
- Do not stop to collect possessions.
- Use the fire escape stairs to vacate the building, DO NOT USE THE LIFTS
- Report to the concierge desk and inform them of the incident.
- Do not re-enter the building until the Fire and Rescue Service advises that it is safe to do so and the re-occupation processes have been followed.